Details of Md. Asaduzzaman
Curriculum vitae of ASADUZZAMAN
Applied Chemistry and Chemical Engineering
Faculty of Engineering and Technology
University of Dhaka, Dhaka-1000, Bangladesh.
Contact no: +88-01717-650729
- Development and implication of nanocomposites materials
- Find out an efficient and effective pathway to recover polluted Bangladeshi river into normal state
21-04- 2014 to present, Lecturer, University of Dhaka.
03-02-2013-20-04-2014, Scientific Officer, (BCSIR), Dhaka-1205, Bangladesh.
11-09-2012-02-02-2013, Lecturer, Daffodil International University, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
- Zaman, Asaduz, Taslim Ur Rashid, Mubarak A. Khan, and Mohammed Mizanur Rahman. "Preparation and Characterization of Multiwall Carbon Nanotube (MWCNT) Reinforced Chitosan Nanocomposites: Effect of Gamma Radiation." BioNanoScience , 2015, Volume 5, Issue 1, pages: 31-38. doi: 10.1007/s12668-014-0159-0. Publisher: Springer.
- Md Minhajul Islam, Asaduz Zaman, Md. Shahidul Islam, Mubarak A Khan, and Mohammed Mizanur Rahman. Physico-chemical characteristics gamma-irradiated gelatin. Progress in Biomaterials, 2014, Volume 3, Issue 1, Pages: 1-9, doi: 10.1007/s40204-014-0021-z. Publisher: Springer.
- Ashish Kumar Sarker, Dipti Saha, Hasina Begum, Asaduz Zaman, Md. Mashiar Rahman. Comparison of cake compositions, pepsin digestibility and amino acids concentration of proteins isolated from black mustard and yellow mustard cakes. AMB Express, 2015, Volume 5, Issue 1, Pages: 1-6. Doi: 10.1186/s13568-015-0110-y. Publisher: Springer.
- Quazi M. I. Huque, Raﬁqul Islam, Md. Minhajul Islam, Taslim Ur Rashid, Sanjida Afrin, Md. Asaduzzaman, A. I. Mustafa, M. Mizanur Rahman, and Mubarak A. Khan. Preparation of Rayon Fiber-Reinforced Polypropylene Composites by Extrusion Techniques, Polymer-Plastics Technology and Engineering, 2012, 51, 1–6. Doi: 10.1080/03602559.2011.618164. Publisher: Taylor & Francis
- Ashish Kumar Sarker, Muhammed Yusuf Miah, Shovon Bhattacharjee, Asaduz Zaman, Sahana Parven, Md. Mahbubar Rahman and Md. Ezajul haque. In Vitro Antioxidant Activity, Amino Acids Profile and Antibacterial property of Proteins Isolated from Ginger Rhizome and Prediction of Glycemic Index of Ginger Proteins Mixed Wheat Flour Bread. Journal of Ethnic Food, Publisher: Elsevier (under review)
- Khandoker Samaher Salem, Taslim Ur Rashid, Asaduzzaman, Md. Minhajul Islam, Md. Nuruaman Khan, Sadia Sharmeen, Mohammed Mizanur Rahman and Papia Haque. ''Recent Updates on Immobilization of Microbial Cellulase.'' New and Future Developments in Microbial Biotechnology and Bioengineering, In press, Publisher: Elsevier. http://store.elsevier.com/New-and-Future-Developments-in-Microbial-Biotechnology-and-Bioengineering/isbn-9780444635075/
- Ismat Zerin Luna, M. Nuruzzaman Khan, Md Minhajul Islam, Sadia Sharmeen, Khandaker S. Salem, Taslim U. Rashid, Asaduz Zaman, Papia Haque and Mohammed Mizanur Rahman. ''Cellulase in Waste Management Applications.'' New and Future Developments in Microbial Biotechnology and Bioengineering, In press, Publisher: Elsevier. http://store.elsevier.com/New-and-Future-Developments-in-Microbial-Biotechnology-and-Bioengineering/isbn-9780444635075/
- Asaduz Zaman, Papia Haque, Taslim U. Rashid, Md. Minhajul Islam, Khandoker S. Salem, Sadia Sharmeen, M. Nuruzzaman Khan, and Mohammed Mizanur Rahman. ''Potential Application of Microbial Catalyst in Food Biotechnology.'' Microbial Catalysts, Accepted, Publisher: Springer
- Taslim Ur Rashid, Khandoker S. Salem, Md. Minhajul Islam, Asaduz Zaman, M. Nuruzzaman Khan, Ismat Z. Luna, Papia Haque and Mohammed Mizanur Rahman.''Recent Developments of Microbial Fuel Cell as Sustainable Bio-Energy Sources.'' Microbial Catalysts, Accepted, Publisher: Springer.
- M. Nuruzzaman Khan, Ismat Z. Luna, Taslim Ur Rashid, Khandoker S. Salem, Md. Minhajul Islam, Asaduz Zaman, Sadia Sharmeen, PapiaHaque and Mohammed Mizanur Rahman.''Microbial Enzyme:an Effective Replacement of Industrial Catalyst.'' Microbial Catalysts, Accepted, Publisher: Springer.
- Md. Minhajul Islam, Ismat Z. Luna, Sadia Sharmeen, Taslim U. Rashid, Md. Nuruzzaman Khan, Khandoker S. Salem, Asad Uzzaman, Papia Haque and Mohammed Mizanur Rahman. ''Beneficial Role of Microbial Catalyst for Sustainable Environment.'' Microbial Catalysts, Accepted, Publisher: Springer.
- Taslim U. Rashid, Md. Sazedul Islam, Sadia Sharmeen, Shanta Biswas, Asaduz Zaman, M. Nuruzzaman Khan, Abul K. Mallik, Papia Haque, and Mohammed Mizanur Rahman. ''Applications of Chitosan Derivatives in Wastewater Treatment.'' Volume 6: ‘’Polymeric Composites’’ of ''Handbook of Composite from Renewable Materials'' .In press, Publisher : Wiley-Scrivener.
- M. Nuruzzaman Khan, Md. Mehedi Hasan, Md. Sazedul Islam, Taslim U. Rashid, Asaduz Zaman, Sadia Sharmeen, Papia Haque, Mohammed Mizanur Rahman. ''Biomimetic gelatin nanocomposite as a scaffold for bone tissue repair.'' Volume 8: ‘’Nanocomposites: Advanced Applications’’ Of Handbook Of Composite From Renewable Materials’’ . In press, Publisher : Wiley-Scrivener.
- M.S. Akter, Asaduzzaman, M.R. Qadir, M.A. Gafur, A.K. Das. Mechanical and thermochemical properties of calcium carbonate and tale reinforced polypropylene composites, International Conference on Physics for Energy and Environment, Dhaka, Bangladesh, 06-08 March, 2014.
- Asaduzzaman, A.I. Mustafa, Mubarak A. Khan, M. Mizanur Rahman, M. Zakir Sultan, Jahid M M Isalm, A.B.M. Shaheen-ud-doulah, M. Safiul Islam. Purification and functionalization of multiwall carbon nanotube and dispersion in various natural and synthetic surfactants, COMSATS-ISESCO International Workshop on Nanotechnology, Dhaka, Bangladesh, September 21-23, 2012.
- Associate Investigator of the special allocation project-2015 by Ministry of Science and Technology, Government of Bangladesh on Development of polymer/silica nanocomposites for high-temperature electrical applications (1000000 taka for 2 year)
- Co-investigator of the OPCW project of support for research projects in areas relevant to the chemical weapons convention-2015, The Hague, the Netherlands on Preparation of poly(acrylic acid) grafted chitosan-clay bionanocomposite adsorbent for removal of organic contaminants from textile effluent (20000 euro for 2 year).
- Masters of science (1 Year) in Applied Chemistry & Chemical Engineering:
- : University of Dhaka
- Year of passing : April 2012 (Session: 2008-09)
- : First Class 2nd position (76.17%).
Dissertation: Preparation and Characterization of Carbon Nanotubes Reinforced Chitosan Nanocomposites: Effect of γ-radiation
Supervisor: Professor Dr. Mohammed Mizanur Rahman
Respective Analytical Skills: FTIR, DSC, TGA, UTM, SEM, EDX, OM, IC, UV- visible Spectrophotometer.
4 weeks training on Industrial Process Unit Operation & Process Control Technique, Training Institute for Chemical Industries (TICI), Narsingdi, Bangladesh (Central Training Institute of Bangladesh Chemical Industries Corporation) .
Grade obtained: A+ (1st position)
2) Bachelor of Science (4 Years) in Applied Chemistry & Chemical Engineering:
- Institution : University of Dhaka
- Year of passing : November 2010 (Session: 2007-08)
- : First Class 2nd position (74.97%).
Project Work: EDTA synthesis and applications.
Advisor: Professor Dr. Syed Md. Shamsuddin
In Plant Training (4 Weeks): Ashuganj Fertilizer and Chemical Company Limited, Ashuganj, Brahmanbaria, Bangladesh.
- Asian Chemical Congress, 2016, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
- Bangladesh Chemical Congress, 2013, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
- COMSATS-ISESCO Inter. Workshop on Nanotechnology, Dhaka, Bangladesh, 2012.
- Bangladesh Chemical Congress, 2012, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
- Bangladesh Chemical Congress, 2011, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
AWARDS & SCHOLARSHIPS:
- NISCT research fellow (2011-12), Ministry of Science and Information Technology, Government of Bangladesh
- Post Graduation Board Scholarship 2009, Dhaka Board
MEMBERSHIP IN PROFESSIONAL SOCIETIES
- Member of Bangladesh Chemical Society
- Executive member of Applied Chemistry & Chemical Engineering Alumni Association
- Mass and Energy Balance (1st year)
- Chemical Engineering II (2nd year)
- Chemical engineering-IV (3rd year)
- Metallurgy (3rd year)
- Chemical Engineering (MS)
- Gravimetric Analysis (1st year)
- Workshop Practice (1st year)
- Physical Chemistry (2nd year)
- Engineering Drawing (2nd year)
- Polymer Analysis (3rd year)
- Chemical Engineering Lab (3rd year)
- Environmental Engineering Lab (4th year)
- Part I: Industrial Analysis (MS)
Academic research supervision
Research supervision of (M.S) students on carbon nanotube-polymer composites and low glycemic index food formulation.