Colonization of Bengali Language and Rabindranath [In Bengali], Adarsha, Dhaka, April, 2014
3. Rabindranath on Standard Bengali: Historical Significance and Relevance, [In Bengali], Bangladesher Ridoy Hote, Editor, Sanjida Khatun, Chhayanaut, Dhaka, Feb. 2014.
4. Pinjore Boshiya Shuk [A novel by Kamolkumer Majumder]: World-views and treatments, [In Bengali], Sahitya Patrika, Department of Bengali, Dhaka University, Dhaka, June, 2014.
5. Colonization of Bengali Language: Impact of the English and English Language, [In Bengali], Vasha-Sahiytya patra, Jahangirnagar University, Dhaka, June, 2014.
4. Popular Nazrul, The Daily Prothom Alo, Dhaka, 23 May, 2014.
5. Mishir Ali is the part of our ‘self’, The Daily Alokito Bangladesh, Dhaka.
6. Seems to be New [Criticism of Shikoya Naznin’s short story book Unissho Tetallish- Chuyallish Bole mone hoy (Seems to be nineteen forty three-four), Boier Jogot, Editor : Ahmed Mazhar, Dhaka.