| || |
- Discovering the link between pathogen targeted plant autophagy and endomembrane transport processes.
MRes Dissertation: April 2014 to September 2014.
Supervisor: Dr. Tolga Bozkurt. Molecular Plant and Microbial Sciences. Imperial College London, England, United Kingdom.
- Genetic determination of plants against aphids.
MRes Dissertation: September 2013 to April 2014.
Supervisor: Dr. Colin Turnbull. Molecular Plant and Microbial Sciences. Imperial College London, England, United Kingdom.
- Genetic Diversity analysis of different tomato (Lycopersicon esculentum Mill) varieties and cloning of tomato leaf curl virus (ToLCV) Genome. M.S Thesis: November 2011 to December 2012.
Supervisor: Prof. Dr. Mohammad Nurul Islam. Plant Breeding and Biotechnology Department of Botany. University of Dhaka, Bangladesh.
- Tabassum N. (2018). A taxonomic account of pteridophytic flora of Adampur forest , Moulvibaar district, Bangladesh. Dhaka Univ. J. Boil. Sci. 27 (1): 101-111.
- Dagdas F.Y., BelhajK., Maqbool A., Chaparro-Garcia A., Pandey P., Petre B, Tabassum N., Cruz-Mireles N., Hughes R. K., Sklenar J., Win J., Menke F., Findlay K., Banfield M.J., Kamoun S. and Bozkurt T.O.(2016). An effector of the Irish potato famine pathogen antagonizes a host autophagy cargo receptor. eLife 5:e10856. DOI:7554/eLife.10856.
- Kamal, M.M., Bhajan, S.K., Tabassum, N. and Islam, M.N.(2015). Molecular diagnosis of tomato leaf curl virus disease . Conference Paper. 3rd Intl. Conference Advances in Bioinformatics,Biotechnology and Enviornmental Engineering. ABBE 2015, University of Birmingham, U.K.
- Tabassum, N., Sony, S.K., and Islam, M.N. (2013) Analysis of genetic diversity in eleven tomato (Lycopersicon esculentum Mill.) varieties using RAPD markers. Plant Tissue Cult. & Biotech. 23(1), 49‐57.
- R&D Project 2015-2016, Ministry of Science and Technology, Govt. Of Bangladesh.
Project Title: Clonal propagation of Economically important fern (Adiantum capillus-veneris.)
- Biotechnology Research Center Funding for 2015-16 ,University of Dhaka.
Project Title : Micropropagation of Economically important fern ( Adiantum peruvianum.)
- R&D Project 2016-2017, Ministry of Science and Technology, Govt. Of Bangladesh.
Project Title : Checklist of Bryophytes of Adampur forest, Sylhet, Bangladesh.
- Bangladesh University Grant Commission Project Funding for Faculties of Dhaka University 2016-17. Project Title: Bryophyte Flora of Adampur Forest, Moulvibazar District.
- Centre of Biological Science Funding 2016-17. Project Title : Bryophytes of Jahangir Nagar University campus.
SYMPOSIUMS AND WORKSHOPS:
- Seminar on Success and Achievements of Technology Invention, Research and Development Project Allocation,Organised by Ministry of Science and Technology, Govt. of Bangladesh, Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Novo Theatre, Dhaka. June 22,2017. Presented the project entitled Clonal propagation of economically important fern Adiantum capillus-veneris.
- 8th International Plant Tissue Culture & Biotechnology Conference, Organised by Bangladesh Association for Plant Tissue Culture & Biotechnology (BAPTC&B) , Department of Botany, University of Dhaka. , Bangladesh ,December 3-5 2016.
- Young Scientists Congress and Women Scientists Mentor-Mentee Program 2016, Organized by BAS-IAP-TWAS-ROCASA, National Science and technology Museum, Agargoan, Dhaka, October 27-28 ,2016.
- ‘2nd Workshop on Self- assessment Report of Botany Programmes’ , Department of Botany, University of Dhaka. July 14th ,2016.
- Seminar on Molecular Biology with 1st BASE Laboratories, Malaysia. Organized by Department of Botany, University of Dhaka on April 28, 2016.
- 1st workshop , SA-Entity, IQAC-DU, Department of Botany, University of Dhaka.
- ‘3rd Annual South Asia Biosafety Conference’, BRAC Center Inn, Dhaka. September 19-20, 2015.
- ‘Role of Botanist in Climate Change’, 6th Bangladesh Botanical Societies Conference 2014, University of Dhaka, Bangladesh, 6-7th December, 2014.
- ‘Diaspora Leadership Summit’ A workshop and debate program to build up the leadership and connection among international scholars. Marlborough House, London, England ,U.K. 20th august,2014.
- ‘Team Commonwealth’ a residential training program for the commonwealth scholars to train up them as policy makers and widen their views and ideas and to build up the leadership. Commonwealth Scholarship Commission. Cumberland Lodge, England, U.K.. 31st May -1st June, 2014.
- ‘Global Scholars Network Workshop’ a workshop arranged by GSN in Oxford University, England, U.K. 15th March, 2014.
- Workshop on Genomics and Proteomics .University of Dhaka.16-24 July, 2012.
- ‘Climate Change and Sustainable Development’, 5th Bangladesh Botanical Societies Conference 2011, University of Dhaka, Bangladesh, 9-11 December, 2011.
- Bengali: Mother language
- English: Good oral and writing command
- IELTS band score: 6.5 (Listening: 6.5, Reading: 6.5, Writing: 6.5, and Speaking: 7.0) (January,2013).
- MS-Word, Excel and Power point BIOEDIT version 7.0.
- CBI-BLAST program
- Popgene32 software
- Mann-Whitney U-value Calculator ZEN image analysis.
- Commonwealth Scholar’s Alumni Association.
- Bangladesh Botanical Society.
- Bangladesh Association for Plant Tissue Culture and Biotechnology.
- Member of Bangladesh Association for The Advancement of Science (BAAS).
- Alumni member of Dhaka University Botany Alumni Association (DUBAA).
EXTRA CURRICULUM ACTIVITIES:
- An active member of different cultural and academic programmes organized by Department of Botany, University of Dhaka. i.e Orientation, Farewell, Conference etc.
- Class Representative, B.S. Honours (2007-2011), Department of Botany, University of Dhaka.
- Award for ‘Extempore Speech’ from Ideal School and College, Motijheel in Science Festival-2005. Position- 2nd.
- ‘Best Performance Award-1999’ from Bisho Shahitto Kendro for book reading programme in school level. Position-1st
- Award for ‘Extempore Speech-1997’ from Kendrio Kochi-Kachar Asar in the competition of Extempore Speech. Position- 3rd.
England, Scotland, Wales, Germany, Netherlands, France, Switzerland, Thailand and Italy.
Father’s Name : Md. Shahajahan Feroze Mother’s Name: Masuda Feroze
Marital Status: Married Spouse’s Name: Khaled Mahmood
Date of Birth: December 29, 1989 Nationality: Bangladeshi
Religion: Islam Blood Group: O (+ve) PRESENT
D-186, Road: 07, Mohanagar Project, Rampura,