Co-ordination Chemistry, Bioinorganic Chemistry, Nano Chemistry and Environmental Chemistry
1. Md. Rokonujjaman, Sabia Sultana, A. K. M. Nur Alam Siddiki, M. Niamul Naser, Abdus Salam, Md. Abdus Salam. Heavy metals accumulation in freshwater mussels (Lamellidens marginalis) as a biological monitor inhabiting in Dhanmondi Lake, Dhaka, Bangladesh. International Journal of Bioassays 5.10: 4933-4938, 2016.
2. Md. Rokonujjaman, M. A. Salam, M. Z. Sultan, A. Rahman, U. N. Sultana. Study of in Vitro Interaction of Sildenafil Citrate with Bovine Serum Albumin by Fluorescence Spectroscopy. Pharmacology & Pharmacy, 6: 94-101, 2015.
3. Md. Rokonujjaman, M. A. Salam, M. Z. Sultan. In Vitro Study of Interactions of Sildenafil Citrate with Bovine Serum Albumin in Presence of Bisoprolol Fumarate and Metformin Hydrochloride by Fluorescence Spectrophotometry. British J. Medi. and Med. Res., 5 (3): xx, 2014. DOI:10.9734/BJMMR/2015/11655.
4. Md. Rokonujjaman, M. S. Hossain, M. A. B. H. Susan, M. Y. A. Mollah, M. S. Miran. Synthesis of nickel nanoparticles using poly (vinyl alcohol) as a capping agent. J. Asiat. Soc. Bangladesh, 40 (2): 197-205, 2014.
1. Md. Rokonujjaman, Md. Abdus Salam, Md. Zakir Sultan, “In vitro Study of Interactions of SC with Bovine Serum Albumin in Presence of BF and MH by Fluorescence Spectrophotometry.” 45th World Chemistry Congress (IUPAC-2015), Busan, Korea, PP. CL-P0446, 79, 9th-14th August’ 2015.
2. Md. Rokonujjaman, M. Sharif Hossain, M. Abu Bin Hasan Susan, M. Yousuf A. Mollah, M. Mominul Islam. Preparation of nickel nanoclusters in aqueous solutions using poly (vinyl alcohol) as a capping agent. 1st International Workshop on Nanotechnology, Bangladesh, 2012; PO20: 69.
3. Md. Rokonujjaman, Mohammad Sharif Hossain, Md. Abu Bin Hasan Susan, M. Yousuf A. Mollah, M. M. Rahman. A facile route to the preparation of nickel nanoparticles using poly (vinyl alcohol) as a capping agent. 35th Annual Conference of Bangladesh Chemical Society, 2012; PP60: 125.