Details of Tomalika Rahmat Ullah
Department of Genetic Engineering & Biotechnology
University of Dhaka
Room: TR-09, 5th floor, Science Complex Building, University of Dhaka, Dhaka-1000
- MS (Thesis) and DIC, 2016, School of Public Health, Imperial College London, United Kingdom.
- MS (Thesis), 2015, Dept. of Genetic Engineering & Biotechnology, University of Dhaka.
- BS (Honors), 2014, Dept. of Genetic Engineering & Biotechnology, University of Dhaka.
- Lecturer, Department of Genetic Engineering & Biotechnology, University of Dhaka. 2016-present
Honors and Awards
- Commonwealth Scholarship from the Government of UK, 2015-2016
- Deans Award from the Faculty of Biological science, University of Dhaka for outstanding BSc result; 2015
- National Institute of Science and Technology (NST) fellowship from the Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of Bangladesh for Masters of Science thesis research; 2014-2015
- Ruqayyah Memorial Foundation Gold Medal, Ruqayyah hall, University of Dhaka for academic results and extracurricular activities; 2014
- Ruqayyah Memorial Foundation Merit Scholarship, Ruqayyah hall, University of Dhaka for academic results and extracurricular activities; 2013
- National Education Board Scholarship (General) for Higher Secondary Certificate (H.S.C.) examination result; 2009
- National Education Board Scholarship (Merit) for Secondary School Certificate(S.S.C.) examination result; 2007
- Ruqayyah Hall Cultural Competition award; 2011 and 2013
- BERGER young artist’s competition; 2011
- Life skill training and street law training course; 2004 and 2005
- Nestle-NIDO national story writing competition best award; 2001
Molecular biology, cell cycle and signaling, DNA repair, disease mechanism and medical genetics, aging, cancer biology
Original Research Article
- TR Ullah, MT Anam, A Ishika, MB Hossain and J Jesmin (March 2016); Impact of hypoxia inducible factor 1 alpha (HIF1A) gene C1772T polymorphism on type 2 diabetes and cancers; Diabetic Medicine; Volume 33, Issue Supplement S1, p 54. In: Abstracts of the Diabetes UK Professional Conference 2016, Scottish Exhibition and Conference Centre, Glasgow.
- MZ Hasan, A Ishika, TR Ullah, MF Rabbi and Jesmin (October 2016); Association between HIF1A rs11549465 C/T polymorphism and elite athlete; In: Abstracts for the 34th FIMS world sports medicine congress, Ljubljana, Slovenia.