Details of Shanta Patranobish
Curriculum Vitae of Shanta Patranobish
Lecturer, Department of History
University of Dhaka.
Email ID: email@example.com
Contact No. 01726779729
- M.A. in History from University of Dhaka in the year of 2012 with CGPA 3.97 on a scale of 4.00 (1st position in the department).
- B.A. (Hon’s) in History from University of Dhaka in the year of 2011 with CGPA 3.79 on a scale of 4.00 (1st position in the department).
H.S.C (Higher Secondary Certificate)
- H.S.C in Humanities from Cantonment public School & College, Mymensingh ( Dhaka Board) in the year of 2007 with GPA 5.00.
S.S.C (Secondary School Certificate)
- S.S.C in Science from Ashujia J N C Institution ( Dhaka Board) in the year of 2005 with GPA 4.25.
- Received Dean’s Merit List of Academic Recognition for B.A.Honours, 2011 result from the Faculty of Arts of the University of Dhaka
- Received Dean’s Merit List of Honour for M.A. 2012 result from the Faculty of Arts, University of Dhaka
- Received ‘Certificate of Merit’ for the top rank holder in Bachelor of Arts, Session: 2010-11 from the Department of History, University of Dhaka
- Received ‘Academic Roll of Honour’ for the top rank holder in Master of Arts, Session: 2011-12 from the Department of History, University of Dhaka
- Shanta Patranobish, Binodbari Mankon Gonohotta, in Bengali (Genocide of Binodbari Mankon), Journeymen Books, Dhaka, December 2014.
PAPERS PRESENTED IN THE CONFERENCES:
- Paper presented on ‘Bangladesher Sangskritik Aandolone (1947-71) Dhaka Bishwabiddalayer Chhatrider Bhumika’, in Bengali, (Role of the Female Students' of the University of Dhaka in the Cultural Movement of Bangladesh, 1947-71), 11th Biennial Conference of Bangladesh Itihas Porisad,1 May 2016.
- Paper presented on ‘Bangladesher sangskritik Aandolone Dhaka Bishwabiddalay(1947-71)’ 3rd yearly Conference of Bangladesh Itihas Sammilani.
- Paper presented on “Swadhin Bangla Beterkendre Nari Shobdo Soinikder Bhumika”, in Bengali (Role of Female Audio Activists in the Radio Station of Independent Bangladesh in 1971), 18th Biennial Conference of Bangladesh History Association,15 May,2015.
- Paper presented on “Bangladesher Sangskritik Aandolone Cholochittro” in Bengali (Films in the Cultural Movement of Bangladesh), 2nd Yearly Conference of Bangladesh Itihas Sammilani , 7 Feb 2015.
- Life Member of Bangladesh History Association,
- Bangladesh History Congress and
- Bangladesh Itihas Porisad.
TRAINING & WORKSHOP:
- Attended Training Programme on Research Methodology (27 April - 7 May, 2015) Organized by Centre for Advanced Research in Humanities, University of Dhaka.
- Attended Advanced Training Course on Research Methodology(16 may-28 june,2014) Organized by BPDM.
- Attended Workshop on Maunuscript Understanding and Reading (16-21 March, 2013) Organized by Dhaka University Library.
- Attended Basic ICT Training on Office Management From Bangabir General M A G Osmany IT Centre, Department of History, University of Dhaka.
- 18th Biennial Conference of Bangladesh History Association held at NAEM in Dhaka on 15 &16 May, 2015.
- 2nd Yearly Conference of Bangladesh Itihas Sammilani held on 7 February 2015 at TSC of the University of Dhaka.
- International Seminar on 1971: Bangladesh and East & North East India, Historicizing & Contemporizing Relationship, held at Bangla Academy in Dhaka on 3 & 4 April, 2014.
- International Public Lecture Series and Conference on Religion and Politics: South Asia, held at CIRDAP Auditorium, Dhaka on 3 & 4 October, 2013.
- 17th Biennial Conference of Bangladesh History Association held in Khulna on 22 & 23 November, 2012.
- Computer Skills (Microsoft office package-Excel, Power Point, Word )
- Linguistic Skills (Both spoken and written in English and Bengali language)
- Presentation Skills (Effective in Oral and Multimedia)
- E-mailing and Internet Browsing
- Name : Shanta Patranobish
- Father’s Name : Dipon Patranobish
- Mother’s Name : Ela Rani Kar
- Present Address : C/O Shishir Kanti Kar House: 34 (2nd Floor) Road:7/C, Sector: 9 Uttara, Dhaka-1230
- Permanent Address : Vill: Singhergoan, Post: Ashujia, PS:Kendua Dist: Netrakona
- Date of Birth : 25 December 1990
- Nationality : Bangladeshi (By birth)
- Blood Group : B(+)
- Religion : Hinduism
- Gender : Female
FIELD OF INTERESTS:
Interaction with students, reading books, listening music, travelling, participation in social activities.