|Name||Md. Khalid Hasan|
|Last Degree||Master of Disaster Management|
1. Sexual and Reproductive Health during Emergencies: Situation Analysis of Disaster Prone areas of Bangladesh. Professor Mahbuba Nasreen PhD, Professor Khondoker Mokaddem Hossain PhD, Md. Abul Kalam Azad, and Md. Khalid Hasan. IDMVS, DU. 2017. ISBN: 978-984-34-2507-2.
1. Assessing Care Seeking for Child Illness in Dhaka City Slums: Reliance on Informal Caregivers in a Marginalized Population. Siddiqi K, Dana T, Hasan M, et al. Cureus Journal of Medical Science, USA. doi:10.7759/cureus. (In Review)
1. Meritocratic Recruitment in the Civil Service Can Build a Dynamic Public Administration: Perspective Bangladesh. Md. Shiplu Zaman and Md. Khalid Hasan. Dhaka University Social Science Review. (In Review)
2. Factors Associating Age at First Live Birth among Urban Married Women in Bangladesh. Khairul Alam Siddiqi, Md. Khalid Hasan, Md. Shiplu Zaman, Md. Rabiul Haque. Dhaka University Social Science Review. (In Review)
3. Impact of climate change and variability on fisher livelihoods of coastal communities: A study on Dhalchar at Bhola District of Bangladesh. In Press. Open Journal of Ocean and Coastal Sciences, USA. Mohammad Kamrul Hasan, Md. Kamrul Hasan and Md. Khalid Hasan.
4. Impacts of Textile Dyeing Industries Effluents on Surface Water Quality: A Study on Araihazar Thana in Narayanganj District of Bangladesh. Journal of Environment and Human, USA. 1(3): 08-22, October, 2014. Md. Khalid Hasan, Mahin Miah. DOI: 10.15764/EH.2014.03002.
5. People’s Perception in relation to Climate Change and its Adverse Effects in Rural Bangladesh. Journal of Environment and Human, USA. 1(3): 23-33, October, 2014. Mst. Karimon Nesha, A Atiq Rahman, Khalid Hasan, Ziauddin Ahmed. DOI: 10.15764/EH.2014.03003.
6. Analysis of Water Quality Using Chemical Parameters and Metal Status of Balu River at Dhaka, Bangladesh. Open Journal of Water Pollution and Treatment, USA. 1(2): 58-74, September, 2014. Md. Khalid Hasan, Md. Razoanul Islam Khan, Mst. Karimon Nesha and Masuma Akter Happy. DOI: 10.15764/WPT.2014.02007.
7. Pollution Status of Balu River due to Industrial Input at Dhaka, Bangladesh. Open Journal of Water Pollution and Treatment, USA. 1(1): 34-42, June, 2014. Md. Khalid Hasan, Masuma Akter Happy, Mst. Karimon Nesha and K. H. Razimul Karim. DOI: 10.15764/WPT.2014.01004.
8. A Study on Some Black Terai Soils of Bangladesh. J. Asiat. Soc. Bangladesh, Sci. 40(1): 61-64, June 2014. M. J. Uddin, A. S. M. Mohiuddin, A. Hakim and M. K. Hassan.
9. A Comparative Study of Water Quality in the Peripheral Rivers of Dhaka City. Dhaka Univ. J. Biol. Sci. 22(2): 145-154, 2013 (July). M. Kamrul Hasan, M. Khalid Hasan and Anwar Hossain.
10. Study on Some Soils of the Himalayan Piedmont Plains of Bangladesh. J Asiat. Soc. Bangladesh, Sci. 38(2): 199-206, December 2012. M. J. Uddin, M. K. Hasan, A. S. M. Mohiuddin, S. U. Ahmed and M. M. Hassan. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.3329/jasbs.v38i2.15610.
11. Characterization of Some Representative Soils from the Ganges Floodplain of Bangladesh. Dhaka Univ. J. Biol. Sci. 21(2): 201-205, 2012 (July). M. K. Hasan, A. K. M. Mohiuddin and M. J. Uddin. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.3329/dujbs.v21i2.11519.
Public Health, Climate Change Mitigation and Adaptation, Social Impact Assessment (SIA), Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA), Food Security and SDGs, Water Chemistry and Pollution, Environmental Management, Disaster Risk Reduction, Health, Remote Sensing and GIS, Project Planning and Management, Gender and Ecosystem Management, Land Use Change and Management, Disaster Education.
For details click here