Masters of Science in Software Engineering (MSSE) IIT, University of Dhaka, Bangladesh, July 2015 # CGPA 4.00 (out of 4 ) (1st Position)
Bachelor of Science in Software Engineering (BSSE) IIT, University of Dhaka, Bangladesh, December 2013 # CGPA 3.87 (out of 4) (1st Position)
I have been working on software testing and software analysis research where I experimented how software are developed and tested efficiently. I have completed my M.Sc. in Software Engineering, including the highest marked thesis dissertation on Software Test Case Prioritization under the supervision of Dr. Kazi Muheymin-us-Sakib, Professor and Director, IIT University of Dhaka in June 2015. I have proposed a new test case prioritization scheme using information from different phase of Software Development Life Cycle named as Software Requirements, Design Diagrams and Source Code. I was the first research student of IIT DU Optimization Research group, where I was working on software design migration to enhance modularity and manageability. I have successfully completed my B. Sc. in Software Engineering thesis, which was published at IEEE and awarded best student paper award at ICCIT’13. I am a member of IEEE (Member ID: 94159542) and the group advisor of IEEE Computer Society DU Student Chapter.
- Md. Abdur Rahman, Md. Abu Hasan and Md. Saeed Siddik. “Prioritizing Dissimilar Test Cases in Regression Testing using Historical Failure Data” in International Journal of Computer Applications Vol. 180(14), pp 1-8, January 2018.
- Md. Samsuddoha, Md. Saeed Siddik, Md. Selim and Shah Mostafa Khaled. “Empirical Approach to Validate Heuristic Algorithms for Procedural Programming to Object Oriented Design Migration” in International Journal of Advanced Research, Vol. 5(9), pp 38-45, September 2017 (ISSN 2320-5407).
- Md. Abu Hasan, Md. Abdur Rahman, and Md. Saeed Siddik “Test Case Prioritization Based on Dissimilarity Clustering using Historical Data Analysis.” International Conference on Information Communication and Computing Technology, Springer, May 2017, Pages: 267-281.
- Md Saeed Siddik, Md Selim, Alim Ul Gias, and Shah Khaled “Migrating to Object Oriented Architecture from Procedural Paradigm: A Variable Neighborhood Search Based Approach” in JU Journal of Information Technology, Vol. 5, pp 23-34, 2016, ISSN 2227-1279.
- Md Saeed Siddik, and Kazi Sakib. "RDCC: An Effective Test Case Prioritization Framework using Software Requirements, Design and Source Code Collaboration." in 17th Inter. Conf. on Computer and Information Technology (ICCIT’14), IEEE, 22-23 December 2014.
- Md Selim, Md Saeed Siddik, Tajkia Rahman, Alim Ul Gias, and Shah Mostafa Khaled. "Approximating Object based Architecture for Legacy Software Written in Procedural Languages using Variable Neighborhood Search." 8th Int. Conf. on Software, Knowledge, Intelligent Management and Applications (SKIMA’14), IEEE, 2014 [Runner up Best Student Paper Award]
- Md. Saeed Siddik, Alim Ul Gias, Md. Selim, Shah Khaled, Kazi Sakib, “A Direction of Migrating Procedural Paradigm to Object Based Architecture by forming Cluster of Functions using Local Search Heuristics”, 3rd Int. Conf. Informatics, Electronics & Vision (ICIEV’14),IEEE, April 2014.
- Mirza Rehenuma Tabassum, Md. Saeed Siddik, Mohammad Shoyaib, Shah Mostafa Khaled, “Determining Interdependency Among Non-functional Requirements to Reduce Conflict”, 3rd International Conference Informatics, Electronics & Vision (ICIEV’14), IEEE, April 2014.
- Md. Iftekharul Alam Efat, Md. Saeed Siddik, Mohammad Shoyaib, Shah MostafaKhaled, “Feature Prioritization for Analyzing and Enhancing Software Reusability”, 3rd International Conference Informatics, Electronics & Vision (ICIEV’14),IEEE, April 2014.
- Jobaer Islam Khan, Alim Ul Gias, Md. Saeed Siddik, Md. Habibur Rahman, Shah Mostafa Khaled, Mohammad Shoyaib, “An Attribute Selection Process for Software Defect Prediction”, 3rd Int. Conf. Informatics, Electronics & Vision (ICIEV’14), IEEE, April 2014.
- Md Saeed Siddik, A. U. Gias, and S. M. Khaled, “Optimizing software design migration from structured programming to object oriented paradigm,” in 16th International Conference on Computer and Information Technology (ICCIT’13), IEEE, December 2013. Pages 1-6. [BEST STUDENT PAPER AWARD]
- Md. Selim, Saeed Siddik, Alim Ul Gias, Shah Mostafa Khaled, and M. Abdullah-Al-Wadud, “A Genetic Algorithm for Software Design Migration from Structured to Object Oriented Paradigm” in 8th International Conference on Computer Engineering and Applications (CEA14), Spain. Jul 23, 2014, Pages 187–192.
- Awarded IIT Academy Excellency Gold Medal Award 2015 honored at the 50th University of Dhaka Convocation.
- The ministry of Post, Telecommunication and Information Technology, peoples republic of Bangladesh, under ICT Division Fellowship No - 56.00.0000.028.33.019.14-54
- Software Testing
- Software Artifacts Analysis