|Last Degree||MA in Linguistics (DU)|
Research profile: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Mashrur_Imtiaz
PhD in Linguistics · Jul 2017 – Jul 2021
· Research student: Monash University (Australia) · Clayton campus, Melbourne, Australia
· PhD coursework: IIT Bombay - Monash Research Academy · Mumbai, India
Master of Arts in Linguistics · 2012
· Faculty of Arts, University of Dhaka · Dhaka, Bangladesh
Bachelor of Arts in Linguistics · 2011
· Faculty of Arts, University of Dhaka · Shahbagh, Dhaka, Bangladesh
· Morphosyntax · Language documentation and description · Language and digital media
· Philosophy of language · Corpus linguistics · Human cognitive processes
Articles and book chapters:
· ‘Locality and Word Order in Active Dependency Formation in Bangla’. Frontiers in Psychology. Language Sciences Front. Psychol.,25 August 2016.http://dx.doi.org/10.3389/fpsyg.2016.01235.
· ‘Internet Language and Internet Linguistics: Primary Reading and Analysis’. Dhaka University Journal of Linguistics. Year 07 & 08 (Combined Issue 13-16). Dhaka. 2016 .
· ‘The Urges of Language Adaptation for Economic Development within the Garos of Bangladesh’. Indigenous People and Economic Development: An International Perspective (pp.307-324). Oxford, OX14 4RN, UK: Routledge. 2016. (Primary Author)
· ‘Sentence Comprehension in Bengali Patients with Broca’s Aphasia’ Aphasia and Bengali Language: Linguistic Analysis, In Arif, Hakim (Ed.), (pp.77-105). Dhaka: Books Fair. 2015.
· ‘Clinical Linguistics and Bangla Language’. Book co-author. Dhaka: Nabajug Publications. 2014
Honours project and Master’s thesis:
· ‘Language Comprehension Problem of Bengali Broca’s Aphasics: A Test of the Trace Deletion Hypothesis (TDH)’, as a thesis paper at Masters level.
· ‘Articulation Based Social Stratification in Bangladesh: An Introduction’, as a part of research monograph at Honors level.
· ‘Specific Language Impairment among the Children of Bangladesh: An Introductory Survey’, as a part of Clinical Linguistics course.