SSC (2005) Dhaka Board – GPA 5.00
HSC (2007) Dhaka Board – GPA 5.00
BSS (Hon’s) Year of passing 2012
CGPA- 3.95 at the scale of 4.00 (Position 1st )
Women & Gender Studies
University of Dhaka.
MSS Year of passing 2013
CGPA- 4.00 at the scale of 4.00 (Position 1st )
Women & Gender Studies
University of Dhaka
Lecturer, Department of Women and Gender Studies, University of Dhaka from 4 May, 2014 to till date.
Lecturer, Department of Women and Gender Studies, Begum Rokeya University, Rangpur from March, 2014 to May 2014.
Guest lecturer, Department of Child Development and Social Relations, College of Home Economics, Azimpur, Dhaka from November, 2013 to January, 2014.
Guest trainer and speaker, Training sessions organized by Access to Health and Education for All Children and Youth with Disabilities (AHEAD) in Bangladesh, CRP-Savar, Bangladesh and WARBE development foundations, Dhaka Bnagladesh
Research Associate (Documentation and Training) at Centre for Men and Masculinities (CMMS) under the Campaign on school boys and girls to combat Violence against Women through involving men. Major responsibilities were to design the intervention tools, collecting data, training and report writing from July, 2012 to 2017.
Research Assistant at Centre for Men and Masculinities (CMMS) under the study on “Understanding Construction of Masculinities at Institutions and Extreme Poor Households in Rural Bangladesh” in where major responsibilities were collecting data from different field and making contribution to the report writing from September, 2012 to September, 2013.
Worked as Research Assistant with Umme Busra Fateha Sulata, Ph.D researcher in Gender and Media studies, University of Sussex, UK, major responsibility were to do archival study, interpreted qualitative data from audio files and also did a few qualitative interviews since from February, 2012 to December, 2012.
1. ‘Development with a Body: Interrogating Gender and Development (GAD) discourse’ in Social Science Review the Journal of Faculty of Social Sciences, University of Dhaka, Volume-32, Number 1, June 2015.
2. Sexism in Defining Gender Sensitive Lexical entries: A lexicographical study from feminist perspective’ in the Dhaka University journal of Linguistics, Vol. 7&8, No: 13-16, February 2016.
1. Role of Secondary Schools in Promoting Girls’ Sports: a study in Dhaka city, Bangladesh. (2012). Published by IGI Global,
STUDY REPORT: (Co-author)
1. Understanding Construction of Masculinities at institution and extreme poor households in Rural Bangladesh, Dhaka: CARE Bangladesh.
1. The Brave Girl Diary (2014). Dhaka: NHRC-CDP.
2. The BraveMen Diary (2013). Dhaka: NHRC-CDP.
1. 3rd KANITA Postgraduate International Conference On Gender Studies (KPICGS) 2016, organized by Centre for Research on Women and Gender (KANITA), 11800 USM, Universiti Sains Malaysia.
2. International Conference on Gender, Diversity and Development (ICGDD) 2015, organized by Department of Women and Gender Studies, University of Dhaka.
CONFERRED & AWARDS
Dean’s Award-2013 session 2007-08, Faculty of Social Sciences, University of Dhaka.
Attained the Mamuna Khatun Scholarship a scholarship provided for the academic excellence on BSS from the Dept. of Women and Gender Studies, University of Dhaka.
Attained the Ruqyyah Memorial Foundation a general scholarship of the year 2009 for academic performance and extra-curricular activities of Ruqyyah Hall, University of Dhaka.
Certificate for fourth position Cartoon competition Toonsmag Bangladesh, Norway 2014.
Certificate for appreciation of the Lebanese International Cartoon Competition, 2012.
1st prize for debating from Bangladesh Shishu Academy, District level. Narayanganj, 2003.
The Rotary Club of Narayanganj Merit Award 2003.
COURSES AND WORKSHOPS
Completed one year Course on French Language from Institute of Modern Language, University of Dhaka in 2012.
Completed a four months course on “Disaster Management & Environmental Safety” organized by Dhaka University Environment Society;
Certificate for participating “Workshop on Abuse in Intimate Relationship” organized by Bangladesh Clinical Psychology Society and Department of Clinical Psychology, University of Dhaka.
Participated “Enhancing Capacity on Scientific Inquiry and Analysis”, organized by Department of Population sciences, University of Dhaka in collaboration with UNFPA.
Participated “Gender Situation in South Asia” (16 October 2008) organized by Department of women and Gender Studies. Resource person was Kamla Bhasin, renowned feminist activist and gender trainer in South Asia.
Participant in “Women and Security: 40 Years of Grassroots Experiences”, (21 March 2011) jointly organized by Embassy of Switzerland and Department of women and Gender Studies.